Epoxies, Etc. is Hiring
February 28, 2017
Technical Sales Representative
Epoxies, Etc ., an ISO 9001:2008 registered company was founded in 1987 as a formulator of specialty epoxy, urethane, and silicone systems. As an industry leader, our adhesives, coatings, and potting and encapsulating compounds are widely utilized in the most demanding aerospace, electronic, industrial, and decorative applications.
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for developing new profitable business. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of epoxy, urethane, and silicone chemistry. Prior formulating experience will be extremely beneficial. This is a "hunter" position and not an account manager role.The position requires prospecting for new opportunities, following up on leads, and further developing relationships with existing customers. Knowledge of applications requiring potting compounds, adhesives, and sealants is beneficial. Up to 40% travel may be required. The job location is at our manufacturing facility in Cranston, RI.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 4 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of physical properties associated with epoxies, urethanes, and silicones
- Ability to translate customer requirements into viable solutions with our products
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including email and telephone
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook is essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with incentives and will be eligible for health care and 401K benfits.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Epoxies, Etc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.